Saturday, July 19, 2008

I My Me! Strawberry Eggs

I My Me! Strawberry Eggs (Complete)

Year Published: 2001
Genre :Comedy, Romance, School
Total episodes: 13
Director: Yuji Yamaguchi
Language: Japanese and English (Dual Audio)
Subtitle: English
Group: HR
File Format: OGM
Host: Megaupload
Original Uploader: danccm
Summary/Comment:
Hibiki Amawa is a fiery spirit hero who wants to be a teacher. He barely found the teacher being wanted at the Seito Sannomiya school. However, the president director of that school despised the man, and had adopted only the female teacher. Hibiki reacted strongly against her policy. Then, he disguised himself as a woman, took the adoption examination, and was adopted by that school as a female teacher. He became a students` popular teacher soon because he deal zealously with their students. But, schoolgirl Fuko Kuzuha whom Hibiki met first at school felt her heart beating fast when she met Hibiki who is a female teacher. (taken from ANIDB)





Downloads:
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs - 01.ogm
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs - 02.ogm
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs - 03.ogm
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs - 04.ogm
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs - 05.ogm
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs - 06.ogm
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs - 07.ogm
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs - 08.ogm
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs - 09.ogm
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs - 10.ogm
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs - 11.ogm
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs - 12.ogm
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs - 13 [END].ogm

No comments: